With Valentine’s Day slowly creeping up on us, here at Local Room Hire we thought we’d put together a handful of restaurants we think would make us all weak at the knees! Happy Valentine’s!
- The Chocolate Cafe – It’s pretty self-explanatory really isn’t it? Valentine’s day and quality chocolate go hand in hand. The Chocolate Cafe’s Valentine’s menu being no exception. If your partner is a die hard chocolate fan, or you feel like doing something a bit different this year, The Chocolate Cafe is definitely one to consider. Check it out: http://goo.gl/jBS2KP
- ABode Hotel Canterbury – This year the ABode Hotel Canterbury has constructed a Valentine’s menu to die for. The head chef has put a menu like no other, using locally sourced produce throughout the courses. For just £304 two guests can stay in the luxurious hotel and enjoy an evening of sublime cuisine through the 6 course Valentine’s menu. Check out their Local Room Hire listing: http://goo.gl/FzL6bL
- La Trappiste – There’s not much we can say about this Canterbury restaurant other than they live and breathe the local area, and their food shows. La Trappiste source their produce directly from farmers and use excellently managed free range beef and lamb, only buying produce from carefully selected farms and stored. Their food is out of this world, a sure fire way to get in the good books of your other half this year. Check it out: http://goo.gl/R1G70x
- Canterbury Cathedral Lodge – This unique venue situated on the Canterbury Cathedral ground is the perfect backdrop and romantic setting for your Valentine’s day. Offering an overnight stay on for two at only £99, to include a full Kentish English Breakfast and entrance to Canterbury Cathedral. Surely that can’t be missed? Check it out: http://goo.gl/xkrA44
- Cafe Rouge Canterbury – Set the mood this Valentine’s Day with a sumptuous 3 course set menu at the Cafe Rouge Canterbury, complete with a glass of Blanc de Blancs fizz to celebrate! From baked Camembert À Deux to 35-day aged Steak Frites, there’s something for everyone, and at £25pp with a glass of fizz? It’s a winner in our books. Check it out: http://goo.gl/QsHdsQ