Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 1st March 2017
Our terms are an agreement between you and Local Room Hire respecting your use of Local Room Hire services.
By using Local Room Hire, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Local Room Hire Limited (the “Company”) reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the closing of your account.
- You are responsible for your account login credentials (email & password) and maintaining the security of these. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content added to Local Room Hire and activity that occurs within your account once activated.
- You may not use Local Room Hire for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must provide your (legal) full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup or activation process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You must be a human! Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted and will be removed.
Payment & Refund Terms
- Local Room Hire is offered subject to the costs mentioned on our website. Payment is for usage of Local Room Hire for the agreed period in advance. For example our annual fee will cover use of Local Room Hire for the 12 months from that payment date. If you fail to pay for usage, your premium account will be reverted to the free version. All content will stay live on the site, but only your first room in your venue will be accessible until payment is made for a premium account again.
- We are a fair company and will always discuss refunds, in the first instance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation and Termination of your Account
- Should you wish to cancel your account, please first contact email@example.com
- Once cancellation has been agreed, all your data will become read-only. After 12 months, all this data (including uploaded resources) will be permanently deleted from all backups and logs. This information can not be recovered once it has been permanently deleted. If you would like it deleted sooner, we can facilitate that.
- If you cancel Local Room Hire before the end of your current paid up period, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. But we will not be able to refund any unused pro-rata’d time remaining within that paid period.
- The Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any future use of Local Room Hire for any reason at any time. Requested and actioned termination of your Local Room Hire account will mean immediate loss of access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all data in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Local Room Hire Features, Services and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of Local Room Hire with or without notice.
- The price for Local Room Hire is subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Local Room Hire website or within the premium account dashboard area itself.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of Local Room Hire.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted within your Local Room Hire account must comply with U.K. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the data or resources you put into your Local Room Hire account. All content uploaded remain yours.
- Your use of Local Room Hire is at your own risk. Local Room Hire is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Local Room Hire.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Local Room Hire.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Local Room Hire or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of Local Room Hire, use of Local Room Hire, or access to Local Room Hire without the express written permission of the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Local Room Hire customer or Company employee will result in immediate account termination.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) Local Room Hire will meet your specific requirements, (ii) Local Room Hire will be uninterrupted or error-free, (iii) any errors in Local Room Hire will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use Local Room Hire; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from Local Room Hire; (iii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on Local Room Hire; (v) or any other matter relating to Local Room Hire.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of Local Room Hire, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any new features added to Local Room Hire shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of Local Room Hire after any such changes shall constitute your consent to these changes.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Local Room Hire is a Limited Company registered in England and Wales with company number 08993391 and registered address: The Old Bakehouse, 18a Ivy Lane, Canterbury, Kent CT1 1TU.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com