As well as continuing to host an array of regular clubs and organisations, the main hall is Ideal for wedding party's, family functions and public meetings.
- Capacity = Close Seated 200 | dancing 180 | seated at tables 90 | Seated & Dancing 110
- Set in landscaped grounds with 20+ car parking spaces
- Centrally heated and air cooled
- Spacious stage
- Refurbished Kitchen area with oven, fridge, microwave and instant water boiler
- Disabled facilities & double door access for loading
- Easy to book via - 24hr answer phone/post/email/website
- Free to Hire Mobile Bar, Entertainment, DJ & Catering Services all available, or source your own.
Located on the tip of the North Kent Downs amongst an area of natural outstanding beauty and close to the parish church and local pub. Built on land that was originally part of the Vicarage Garden, the Village Hall is run by an independent committee.
BAR: We would like to be able to support hirers and their events in hall with a bar facility. We have an application pending to vary our license which would allow the sale of alcohol on the premise. Previously we have helped the users of the hall by providing a bar service using a temporary events notice (a kind of temporary license).
DJ: The experienced DJs know what it takes to ensure the party goes with a swing. The leading DJ, Richard will consult with you on your specific needs and tastes to make sure the music played to is to the taste of your guests. They specialise in Private Parties, Weddings, Corporate Events, Charity Events and more. Great sounding PA and professional, ‘club style’ lighting and effects. Prices for a regular private party are around just £200 for an evening.
CATERER: The experienced catering team offer homemade food to suit any taste. The Head Caterer, Clare will consult with you on your specific needs and tastes to make sure the food presented to is to the taste of your guests. The caterers specialise in hot & cold buffets, hog roasts, served meals, canapés and more. They will happily cater for any number of guests and will offer discounts for larger numbers. Adult & Children Parties, Christenings, Weddings and more. Prices for a regular buffet start from around £4 per head and hog roast just £9.50 per head.